Join our Fellowship Program
Become a Fellow of the Association of Pulmonary Advanced Practice Providers
Becoming a Fellow of the Association of Pulmonary Advanced Practice Providers (APAPP) validates your experience and commitment to Pulmonary, Critical Care, and/or Sleep Medicine. Applications are reviewed on an individual basis monthly and APAPP reserves the right to accept or decline applications for Fellowship based on the following criteria:
- Must be an active member of APAPP with current dues
- Must have practiced in your area of Fellowship request for a minimum of 5 years.
- Must have 2 letters of recommendation vetting your knowledge and experience. At least one reference must be from an MD.
- Must hold active NP or PA licensure.
- Must submit a personal statement regarding your contribution, commitment, and/ or leadership to your field of medicine.
- Must submit a one time, non-refundable $100 fee.