- This event has passed.
27th Annual Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Apnea and Snoring
Feb 18, 2022 - Feb 19, 2022
Faculty includes international leaders in sleep medicine & surgery.
- Home and In-hospital Sleep Studies
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation
- Novel Surgical Techniques
- Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
- CPAP Tracking Systems
- Obesity Treatments – Diet, Medication, and Bariatric Surgery
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Driving and OSA
- Upper Airway Evaluation
- Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy (DISE)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- OSA in the Elderly
- Evaluation of Sleepiness and Narcolepsy
- Insomnia and Periodic Limb Movements
- Pediatric OSA
- Obesity-Hypoventilation Syndrome
- The Future of Sleep Medicine
- The Role of APPs
Format: Lectures, keynote addresses, panel discussions, Pro-Con debates, breakout sessions, and Q&A sessions.