- This event has passed.
9th Annual Lung Cancer Symposium
Mar 4, 2021 - Mar 5, 2021
This symposium will be delivered as a safe virtual experience – webinar – due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
The 9th Annual Lung Cancer Symposium will offer participants the opportunity for a comprehensive update in lung cancer while interacting with state-of-the-art faculty and reviewing actual cases with a mock tumor board. The symposium is designed for physicians, PAs, NPs, nurses, respiratory therapists, and public health professionals.
Available tracks will allow the learner to focus on those aspects of lung cancer which are of greatest interest.
Optional Pre-Conference Online Modules (~ 30 min) – March 4:
- Screening Notes from a Pulmonologist
- Standardizing LDCT Reading and Reporting
- Program Update from Jefferson Health Enterprise
- Standardizing Screening Quality Metrics Across a Health System
On the agenda:
- Managing LCS Through the COVID-19 pandemic
- New Screening Criteria
- Managing Positive Results from a Nursing Perspective
- Shared Decision Making
- What About Vaping?
- Data Collection Strategies: Learning from Data
- Update on Diagnostic Techniques
- Keynote Lectures: Translational Aspects of Radiation; Current Status of SBRT
- Tissue was Gold; Now it’s Platinum: How to Approach Testing for Molecular Markers
- Management of the Malignant Airway Obstruction
- Radiation as Stimulus of Immunity Active Thoracic Clinical Trials at Jefferson
- You Found a Nodule, Now What?
- Solitary Pulmonary Nodule: Features of Malignancy and the AAH/AIS/MIA Progression
- Robotic Lobectomy
- Lessons in Nurse Navigation for Lung Cancer
- Building Your Lung Cancer Team
Leave a comment