- This event has passed.
Lung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Course for Pulmonologists…
Lung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Course for Pulmonologists Covering Current Paradigms for Diagnosis and Management (Jul, 2018)
Lung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Course for Pulmonologists Covering Current Paradigms for Diagnosis and Management is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Jul 13 – 15, 2018 at American College of Chest Physicians, Cook County, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Pulmonologists, interventional pulmonologists, critical care physicians/intensivists, pulmonary and critical care fellows, hospitalists, advance practice providers, radiologists, oncologists, pathologists, and palliative care providers are encouraged to attend. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This 3-day, disease-focused, multi-disciplinary course involves lectures, tumor board sessions, hands-on simulation, live pre- and post-skills assessments, and small group case discussions on the current models of lung cancer diagnosis and management.
After participating in this educational activity, you should be able to
- Discuss the current multidiscipline knowledge base regarding lung cancer diagnosis, including procedural techniques, management of complications and malignant pleural effusions, minimally invasive procedures, and optimal oncologic/radiotherapy options for patients with early and late stage lung cancer patients.
- Develop hands on skills with regards to physiologic evaluation of patients with lung cancer patients, EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, pleurx catheters, and malignant effusion pleurodesis.
- Capture new ideas on how to optimize the multidisciplinary conference approach to outstanding lung cancer care.
- Interpret multimodality images in the care of lung cancer.
- Utilize newer tumor markers for oncologic planning.
- Optimize your interdisciplinary skills with regards to lung cancer diagnosis, therapy, and patient care.
To view more details and register yourself for the event
Staybridge Suites Chicago-Glenview,
2600 Lehigh Ave,
Glenview, Illinois, United States of America 60026,
Conference Fee Details
Non-member – Registration Fee : USD 1995.00
Member – Registration Fee : USD 1695.00
Nonphysician Providers and
Physicians-in-training – Registration Fee : USD 700.00
Pulmonary Medicine | Oncology
1. William W. Stringer – Pulmonary Medicine
2. Thaddeus C. Bartter – Pulmonary Medicine
Leave a comment