- This event has passed.
2022 Celebration of Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep
This course features nationally prominent faculty presenting topics that highlight current issues in pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine. The course combines lectures, interactive seminars, and Q&A sessions allowing the opportunity to interact directly with faculty.
On the agenda:
- Molecular Mechanisms of Allergic Asthma
- Vaping, E-Cigarettes and Lung Injury
- Normal and Abnormal Sleep in Infants
- Aerodigestive Referral: Who, Why and When?
- New Thoracic Imaging: Diagnostic
- CFTR Modulating Drugs
- Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Dilemmas: CRMS (CFSPID), CFRD, and Interpreting the NBS
- Biologic Medications in Asthma
- Fungal Diseases of the Lung
- Aerodigestive Disorders: What We’re
- Seeing, What We’re Doing About Them
- Fetal Surgery Interventions
- Sleep Disorders Other than OSA
- Congenital Abnormalities of the Lung
- Pediatric Chest Trauma
- COVID-19 in Children
- ABPA and Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- The Microbiome in Cystic Fibrosis
- New Antibiotics in Cystic Fibrosis: IV and Inhaled?
- Allergy Testing: RAST and ImmunoCAP vs Scratch Testing
- Pulmonary Nodules: When to Worry
- Control of Breathing Basics
- Non-modulator Therapies for Cystic Fibrosis: Inflammation, Infection and Nutrition
- How Does Immunotherapy Work? Is OIT Effective?
- Home (or non-lab) Sleep Study Options
- The Embryology of Congenital Pulmonary Malformations
- Basics of Polysomnography, CPAP and BPAP
- Asthma Basics
- Sleep Hygiene: Teens and Screens
- Basic CXR Interpretation (ABCDE)
- Functional Respiratory Disorders
- Vaccine Essentials: Schedules/Exceptions
18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, ABP MOC points