Last Updated: 8/29/2023
Welcome to the Association of Pulmonary Advanced Practice Providers (APAPP). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at https://www.pulmapp.com/contact-us/.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the APAPP website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contact us.
- Personal Information: Includes your name, email address, phone number, and other identifying information.
- Payment Information: If you choose to become a member or make a donation, we collect data necessary to process your payment.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate account creation and login process.
- To send you updates, newsletters, and event information.
- To process your payments and manage your membership.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in operating our website.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to review, change, or terminate your account at any time.