Have your voice heard and help steer YOUR organization by getting involved.
- Board Member
- Nominate yourself or a colleague to serve on the Board of Directors and vote on important matters that shape the organization.
- Serve a two-year term meeting virtually 4-6 times a year and help record and organize the executive process of APAPP.
- Apply now and find out when the nominations open for the next term.
- Help APAPP devote funds to help expand educational programs and develop a certification program.
- Membership Outreach
- The Membership and Outreach Committee’s goal is to grow APAPP’s membership by developing creative member engagement for both recruitment and retention.
- Grants, Donations, and Sponsorship
- This committee focuses on securing financial backing for the association to utilize towards events, education, and grants for active members
- Fellowship and Certification
- The Fellowship and Certification committee is responsible for development of a fellowship program and a certification process to standardize pulmonary APP education.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Recommend a new committee below
- Critical Care
- Pediatric Pulmonary
- Share your expertise and love of teaching in one of our podcasts, webinars, or conferences.
- Let us know what your pulmonary passion is and be added to our speaker’s bureau.