- This event has passed.
Experts in pulmonology and critical care medicine from the University of Michigan Medical School will present a two-day virtual program for physicians and allied health care professionals that outlines the most current treatment information for patients with pulmonary complications. Combining case-based information, research studies, and common practice, presentations and hands-on workshops will focus on airway procedures, sleep medicine, and challenges seen in critical care. After this activity, participants will recognize and manage post intensive care syndrome.
On the agenda:
- Management of Chronic Hypercarbic Respiratory Failure
- Update in Lung Cancer: What Do We Pulmonologists Need to Know?
- Update in Interventional Pulmonology Burden of Early COPD
- Updates to the Asthma Guidelines and New Approaches to Managing Asthma
- Respiratory Health in a Changing Climate
- Interstitial Lung Disease: A Multi-Disciplinary Discussion
- Innovation in the Time of COVID-19
- COVID ARDS: Themes and Descants
- The Problems of Winning: Getting Patients Ready for Life After the ICU
- Updates in Sepsis
- The Lost Airway: Prevention & Management
- MAP-ping a Course Out of Shock: Best Practices in Vasopressor Use
- Neurologic Emergencies in the ICU
8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum
8 ABIM MOC points