7th Annual Comprehensive Lung and Breathing Summit
Please join us for the 7th Annual Comprehensive Lung and Breathing Summit, January 18–19, 2024. Our schedule of events will include two days of informative, educational, and experiential presentations and discussions, with a meet-and-greet social on Thursday evening.
Register before midnight on Friday, November 17, 2023, to receive the following rates: MD/DO $350 $250 (Promo Code: Early Registration MD/DO), APP/RN $200 $130 (Promo Code: Early Registration APP/RN).
Learning Objectives will include:
- Implement an evidence-based treatment algorithm for the treatment of asthma in adults
- Assess the veracity and severity of drug allergies and understand the importance of assigning or removing this diagnosis
- Understand and be able to apply an evidence-based approach to lung cancer screening
- Implement diagnostic and treatment strategies for pulmonary hypertension and chronic thromboembolic disease
- Discuss the assessment and management of chronic cough
Room Rates will be charged separately at $190 per night (plus a resort fee) for conference attendees. Additional information will be provided after registration.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 14.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
To earn board credit, the attendee must participate in the CME activity including the evaluation component. By participating in this event and requesting board credit, I understand that my learner completion data will be shared with the ACCME and the applicable certifying board(s).