- This event has passed.
Lung Health Summit: Best Practices of Early Detection
Feb 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC+7
On the agenda:
- Management of the Incidental Node in Chest CT
- Tissue Acquisition and Biomarker Testing in the Community and Academic Settings
- How to Start a Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Community Advocacy for Lung Screening
- Taking Lung Cancer Screening Program to the Next Level
- Cancer Interception and Clonal Hematopoiesis
- DNA and Early Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- RNA Efforts in Lung Cancer Diagnosis
Format: Lectures, panel discussion “Challenges of Lung Cancer Screening in Florida”, and Q&A sessions.