- This event has passed.
Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Update
Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Update is the first CME course from Mayo Clinic pertaining entirely to sleep medicine. This livestream course is designed for practitioners in the field of sleep medicine including established providers, new practitioners, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Drawing on the wealth of cases across the three geographic Mayo Clinic sleep centers, our expert faculty mirror the multidisciplinary approach to the practice of sleep medicine. This case-based format and open question and answer sessions provide a unique and practical resource for sleep medicine providers. A pre-course session on fundamentals of sleep medicine will occur Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Pre-course on fundamentals of sleep medicine – Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Case-based, interactive model drawing on the wealth of cases seen across Mayo Clinic sleep centers
- Dedicated time for questions and discussion with multidisciplinary faculty
- Practical insights that can be applied immediately to daily practice
- Access to course recordings for one year