- This event has passed.
UCSF CME: 16th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease 2023
|Activity Start Date:||March 16, 2023|
|Activity End Date:||March 18, 2023|
|Location:||Hilton San Francisco Financial District
San Francisco CA
$495 Nurses/Pharmacists/Advanced Health Practitioners
$150 UCSF AHP (Pediatric Transitional Care Unit)
Over the past decade, great strides have been made in our understanding of the pathobiology of pulmonary vascular disease, and from these findings new therapeutic options have emerged. It is increasingly clear that pulmonary vascular pathology is integral to a number of childhood disorders. In this symposium, we will bring together international experts to explore our current understanding of the basic pathobiology as well as new and future therapies for neonatal, pediatric, and adult pulmonary vascular diseases.
Pediatric and Adult Pulmonologists, Cardiology and Critical Care Physicians, Neonatology Physicians, and Advanced Practice Nurses.
- Apply new knowledge of the developmental vascular biology of neonatal pulmonary vascular disease to increase early detection of the pathology in infants;
- Provide strategies for multi-disciplinary teams to optimize the role of nursing in the care of neonates, infants, and children with pulmonary vascular disease;
- Assess current and future therapeutic strategies;
- Understand the impact of pulmonary vascular disease in middle-to-low income regions ;
- Understand the rapidly expanding understanding of the genetics and genomics of pulmonary vascular disease;
- Updates on the latest basic and clinical science breakthroughs related to pulmonary vascular disease;
- Mentoring and career advice for trainees and junior faculty interested in Pediatric Pulmonary Vascular Disease.
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Jeffrey Fineman, MD
Professor and Vice Chair of Pediatrics
Chief, Division Critical Care Medicine
Investigator, Cardiovascular Research Institute
Director, Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension Service
University of California, San Francisco
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
San Francisco, CA
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
750 Kearney Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Hotel Phone: (415) 433-6600
Cutoff Date: February 22, 2023
UCSF has negotiated special fares with United Airlines for our course attendees.
Download Online Booking Instructions (.pdf)
Discount Code: ZMGE963115
Cancellations received in writing before February 22, 2023 will be refunded, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after that date.