Update in Pulmonary Fibrosis: IPF, COVID-19 and Beyond
The course is a 4-hour virtual conference with five-30 minute presentations on Interstitial Lung Disease and one-hour long panel discussion where challenging cases of ILD are discussed.
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Following completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Identify conditions associated with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Describe the mechanisms leading to pulmonary fibrosis onset and progression.
- Interpret the impact of pulmonary fibrosis on symptoms, pulmonary function, and mortality.
- Describe best practices for the early and accurate diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Discuss the follow-up of patients with Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Evaluate evidence-based strategies and emerging therapies for the pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment of ILD.
- Examine the factors and management of pulmonary fibrosis in patients with COVID-19.