- This event has passed.
UPMC Hamot 2021 Pulmonary Update
Apr 8, 2022
This virual conference will be offered via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
The theme: “Treating Patients One Breath at a Time.”
This conference will provide participants with the latest updates and practice guidelines in pulmonary care! Specific topics were selected based on current therapies, treatments, and ways to improve care of pulmonary disease patients.
On the agenda:
- COVID 19: A Pulmonologist’s Perspective
- 21st Century Approach to Lung Cancer
- Advances in Thoracic Surgery
- Case Presentation and Multidisciplinary Team Discussion
- The Little-Known Cause of COPD
- Life After Alpha-1
- A Lifesaver’s Guide to Treading Water in a Sea of Pleural Effusion
- The Basics of Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – The Treatment Modality You Can’t Do Without
5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
5.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
5.25 CNE contact hours