- This event has passed.
WASOG (World Association for Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Disorders) / AASOG (Proceedings of the Americas Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Diseases) 2021: Multidisciplinary Meeting for Sarcoidosis and ILD
The scientific program of the conference includes the latest information regarding the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of sarcoidosis and interstitial lung diseases. International recognized experts will share their experience with us during this 4-day, live stream scientific event.
By attending this conference, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the evidence on managing patients with fibrotic interstitial lung disease including diagnostic techniques and antifibrotic and immunosuppressive therapies.
- Clinically review the diagnostic dilemmas, utility of diagnostic testing, and usefulness of therapies to identify and manage cardiac sarcoidosis.
- Describe how granulomatous and nongranulomatous inflammation leads to fibrosis.
- Review the current knowledge of genetics and genomics in sarcoidosis and interpret its implications for clinical practice.
- Review efficacy and side effect profiles for treatments used to manage sarcoidosis.
- Define disability in sarcoidosis using WASOG criteria and describe instruments for assessment, survey results, and occupational medicine perspectives.
- Summarize the most recent data affecting clinical practice for patients with sarcoidosis.
Why Join the Live Stream?
- Learn about cutting-edge advances in parenchymal lung disease and cardiac sarcoidosis
- Participate in discussion-focused format with ample time for live question and answer sessions
- Connect with faculty during our consult the professor session to solve clinical conundrums
- Network with fellow participants and faculty during breaks through our virtual platform
- Join an interdisciplinary audience of practitioners and healthcare professionals who seek to learn the latest developments in sarcoidosis and interstitial lung diseases
- Can’t attend the live stream? Registrants receive access to the recordings, post-course
Who Should Attend?
Practitioners and healthcare professionals who seek to learn the latest developments in sarcoidosis and interstitial lung diseases, including pulmonologists, cardiologists, pulmonary critical care specialists, nurse practitioners, residents and fellows.