- This event has passed.
11th Annual Pediatric Asthma Conference
David Lang, MD
Professor of Medicine and Chair, Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Respiratory Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay M. Portnoy, MD
Medical Director, Telemedicine; Allergist, Section of Allergy/Asthma/Immunology, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri; Professor of Pediatrics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
• Transition of Care: Pediatric to Adult
• Optimizing Telemedicine for Asthma Care
• Interactive Asthma Simulation
• Managing Difficult Conversations to Create Positive Outcomes
Intended Audience: Pediatricians, Family Practitioners, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers, Pharmacists and Clinical Staff from hospital, urgent care, primary care, and school facilities with students/patients who have asthma and allergies.
- Discuss transition of care (pediatric to adult) management strategies for allergy and asthma patients.
- Identify novel approaches of allergy and asthma management for patients with challenging needs.
- Utilize treatment options and resources for the patient and family affected by allergic disease and asthma.
|Early Bird Registration BOTH DAYS Until 3/7||$100|
|Regular Registration BOTH DAYS||$125|
|Early Bird Registration FRI ONLY Until 3/7||$55|
|Regular Registration FRI ONLY||$65|
|Early Bird Registration PRECON ONLY Until 3/7||$45|
|Regular Registration PRECON ONLY||$55|
|NCH Employee Registration BOTH DAYS||$75|
|NCH Employee Registration FRI ONLY||$45|
|NCH Employee Registration PRECON ONLY||$35|
|Fellow/Resident/Student Registration BOTH DAYS||$60|
|Fellow/Resident/Student Registration FRI ONLY||$35|
|Fellow/Resident/Student Registration PRECON ONLY||$25|