- This event has passed.
American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS) 101st Annual Meeting Featuring Aortic Symposium and Mitral Conclave
To create the best possible outcomes for cardiothoracic patients, surgeons must come together to have discussions, ask hard questions, hear new perspectives, and build on each other’s work.
Save the date for the virtual AATS 101st Annual Meeting, featuring the Aortic Symposium and Mitral Conclave, April 30 – May 2, 2021, where you will learn from experts on how they optimize and even revolutionize exceptional treatment. Surgeons are the creators and disseminators of new knowledge—and with their leadership, medical teams have the tools they need to advance patient care.
Reasons to participate:
- Immerse yourself and your team with cutting-edge information from diverse expert speakers;
- Choose from multiple parallel tracks that focus on specific aspects of adult cardiac, thoracic, and congenital specialties;
- Participate in panel discussions where surgeons from around the world share the challenges and solutions being implemented;
- Take action and learn how to apply wellness – not only individual wellness, but the wellness of our specialty and the global community at large;
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits to advance your career.
Registration will open in Early 2021.