- This event has passed.
14th Annual Earl E. Bakken Symposium 2021: Cardiopulmonary Thromboembolic Disease: Insights and Innovations
Nov 12, 2021
This symposium will be offered as a hybrid (in-person or virtual via Zoom webinar) experience due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
On the agenda:
- Etiology, Acute Assessment, and Anticoagulation Strategies
- Surgical Approaches and Innovation for Acute PE
- Interventional Radiology in Acute PE
- Pathogenesis of CTEPH: Insights from Large Animal Models
- Diagnosis and Medical Management of CTEPH
- Pulmonary Balloon Angioplasty of CTEPH: Past, Present, and Future
- Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy for CTEPH: Past, Present, and Future
- ECMO and Intubation Steroids, Bethesda Experience
- ECMO and North-South Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation and COVID-19
6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum