- This event has passed.
7TH ANNUAL SLEEP MEDICINE SYMPOSIUM – VIRTUAL MEETING
Mar 19, 2021
Developed by experts whose disciplines span core specialties in sleep medicine, this symposium will explore cutting-edge developments on hot topics in sleep disorders.
Learn from experts as they cover the latest updates on:
- Headache and Sleep
- Hypersomnolence Disorders
- Sleep and Circadian Problems During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cannabinoids and Sleep
- What’s New in the World of Sleeping Pills
Customize your education by selecting from the following breakout sessions:
- An Update on Sleep, Diet and Exercise: Myths and Facts
- Wearables and Sleep: Technical Innovations in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Upper Airway Stimulation Therapy for Sleep Apnea: The Jefferson Experience
- Central Sleep Apnea and Heart Failure: Advances in Management
Designed for healthcare professionals specializing in sleep medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, occupational health, pulmonary/ critical care medicine, neurology, psychology, psychiatry, otolaryngology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, dentistry, respiratory therapy and sleep technology.
Leave a comment