7th Annual Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Chronic Lung Disease Virtual Conference
March 9 - March 10
Date & Location: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12:00 PM – Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 5:15 PM, Virtual Conference, Philadelphia, PA
Overview: This virtual conference will be held over two half days and is intended for the multidisciplinary team: physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech pathologists, social workers and dietitians who provide care for patients with CLD/BPD.
- Define similarities and differences in the care of infants with BPD/CLD in the US and internationally
- Discuss the long-term respiratory and neurodevelopmental consequences of BPD/CLD
- Discuss multidisciplinary modalities available to optimize treatment of infants with BPD/CLD
- Debate the risk and benefits of tracheostomy in infants BPD/CLD
- Discuss emerging methods for individualizing pharmacological interventions in infants with BPD/CLD
- Recognize the challenges parents face as they transition to home with a medically complex child
- Understand the role of long-term care facilities in the care of infants with BPD/CLD
Registration: Physicians – $100; Trainees, Nurses, Other Healthcare Professionals – $50.00
Accreditation: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
Credits: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (10.00 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (includes PA, RN, BSN, ARNP) (10.00 hours)